Our clinic dispensary carries professional-grade supplements from Xymogen, only available through practitioner offices. Other supplements are ordered online and shipped to your home through NP script, an online dispensary that carries the largest catalog of professional-grade supplements.
Hormones play a vast role in regulating many systems of our body. With aging, various hormonal shifts occur and cause physical, mental and emotional changes. Additionally, many of these hormones begin to decrease, causing symptoms of menopause and andropause. We offer a therapy called Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement to help bring back balance and vitality into your life.
NeuroRecover™ is a detoxification and addiction management program. It is an innovative, non-addictive, patient-specific program based on years of applied science and treatment. The NeuroRecover program utilizes proprietary Amino Acid-based intravenous preparations for detoxification, coupled with unique oral nutraceutical supplements to assist in managing symptoms both during detoxification and as an ongoing strategy to reduce cravings.
The NeuroRecover program’s patient-specific IV preparations and unique oral nutraceutical supplements are designed to rapidly assist the body in restoring neuroreceptor function to an optimal level. Once the body’s neuroreceptor functions have been healed, the patient’s cravings for these substances is lessened allowing the clinician to remediate any other underlying conditions that led to the original substance abuse.
These formulas are based on over 15 years of treatment of more than 3,000 patients by Dr. William M. Hitt. The first phase of supplementation is patient-specific, based on the type and severity of the substance abuse, to treat withdrawal symptoms and to ensure the body’s full return to nutritional balance.
What To Expect During My First Visit
1) Consultation of concerns and health goals
2) Spinal Evaluation
3) review of integrative treatment options
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Allows the nervous system to operate unimpeded for bodily functions to stay in communication with the brain.
- Used to optimize performance for athletes, increase mobility and functionality for daily activities, quicken recovery from injuries, and help with chronic conditions such as a headache and back pain.
- Helps the nervous system to be more adaptable to stress and increases the overall quality of life.1
Chiropractic Care & Adjustments. Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
- 1-hour initial wellness consultation with doctor creates an empowered partnership for managing your health.
- Functional medicine testing for micronutrients, food sensitivities, thyroid, mold, candida, and heavy metals may help to discover the root cause of your symptoms.
- An integrated team of practitioners works together and empowers patients to proactively manage their health with a comprehensive plan that includes a customized diet and specialized supplements.
The Functional Medicine model is an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of disease and promote optimal wellness. It requires a detailed understanding of each patient’s genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle factors and leverages that data to direct personalized treatment plans that lead to improved patient outcomes. By addressing the root cause, rather than symptoms, practitioners become oriented to identifying the complexity of the disease. They may find one condition has many different causes and likewise, one cause may result in many different conditions. As a result, Functional Medicine treatment targets the specific manifestations of disease in each individual.
- Nutritional Intravenous (IV) therapy allows very high amounts of specific nutrients to treat and enhance multiple functions of the body.
- Administering high-dose nutrients in an intravenous manner allows more vitamins and minerals to be delivered directly to the necessary tissues and cells at a very high dose.
- IV infusion of vitamin C can reach higher levels in the blood versus the same amount taken by mouth1. have shown that patients with cancer who received high dose IV Vitamin C, reported their quality of life improved, alleviating symptoms such as fatigue, pain, and nausea.